- Tickets are non-refundable and no change will be given and cannot be resold, unless of unforeseen circumstances, e.g. illness, death of a family member.
- Once a specific date is booked, they are non-transferable, as above
- Children under the age of 16 must be supervised and accompanied by an adult.
- Unfortunately, dogs are not permitted (except for guide dogs).
- Smoking is not permitted within our grounds and vaping is not permitted in our arenas.
- The management reserve the right to refuse entry.
- The management accepts no responsibility in respect of any loss or injury sustained by any visitor howsoever arising.
- Any member visiting must produce their membership card at reception, they cannot enter on an expired membership.
- The Raptor Foundation reserves the right to close to the public, withdraw any attraction, alter times, prices, events and services without notice.
- Large groups are advised to contact the main office (01487 741140) in advance of their visit.
- By using this site to buy tickets, you agree that they are for the personal use of you and your party only, and you will not attempt to resell them in any way.
- We reserve the right to cancel ticket bookings which we reasonably suspect to have been made fraudulently.
- The right to admission is reserved by The Raptor Foundation, who may take health and safety, environmental and security concerns into account, and may carry out security searches. We are unable to offer you a refund if you are refused entry to or ejected on account of declining to be searched, abusive, threatening, drunken or other antisocial behaviour (including smoking in no smoking areas), carrying offensive weapons or illegal substances, or making unauthorised audio, video or photographic recordings.
Experiences and Courses
- Vouchers and tickets are non-refundable and no change will be given. Once a specific date is booked, they are non-transferable.
- The Raptor Foundation reserves the right to change the itinerary and format of any experiences and courses without notice, if necessary.
- On all of our experiences and courses that include food any special dietary requirements must be pre-booked in advance. We require 7 days’ notice of any special requirements such as Vegetarian, Vegan, Gluten Free or any other food intolerances.
- Experiences and courses are not weather dependant unless deemed unsafe by the Raptor Foundation. If cancelled due to safety issues an alternative date will be offered. If an alternative date cannot be found the value of the voucher can be used on a different experience.
- When experiences or courses have to be cancelled for whatever reason we will endeavour to contact all guests.
Competitions, raffles and prize draws
- The judge’s decision will be final and no correspondences will be entered into.
- The Prizes exclude:
- Any form of insurance
- Any accommodation
- Travel to and from the Raptor Foundation
- Any spending money or expenses
- Purchases from the tearoom or gift shop
- Any other activities at the Raptor Foundation
- All prizes are non-transferable and no cash alternative
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Raptor Foundation reserves the right to give a different prize of equal or greater value
- The Raptor Foundation will not be responsible for the loss of entries in any way
- Only one entry per person is allowed for competitions and prize draws. Multiple entries are allowed for raffles
- Current membership is available for a limited time only
- Membership is only valid for the name or names on the membership card. It cannot be used by others and any misuse will result in immediate cancellation of membership and no compensation will be given
- The minimum length of membership is 12 months from date of purchase
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult
- The Raptor Foundation reserves the right to make changes to the membership at any time
- The Raptor Foundation can ask members to leave at anytime
- Membership does not allow free entry into special events
20% discount for other attractions (members only)
- This offer is valid for the named Annual membership holder only and is not transferable. Additional proof of ID may be required upon entry.
- This offer is not valid on special events or public holidays. Please check with the zoo/park you are visiting as to specific opening hours and event days.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- To benefit from this offer your membership card must be presented at the park/zoo admissions on arrival. Refunds or discounts cannot be given retrospectively.
- No advance booking required.
- Please visit website of venue for details of general entry T&C’s.
- This offer is valid until 1st March 2022.
Photography and filming
- The Raptor Foundation site, logo and animals are the property of the Raptor Foundation and if used in photos remain the property of the Raptor Foundation
If you wish to use photos taken at the Raptor Foundation you must get permission to use them to make a profit by contacting us at email@example.com