- Provide medical care for injured raptors.
- Return rehabilitated birds to the wild.
- Provide sanctuary for un-releasable raptors.
- Provide research into environmental problems and conservation matters.
- Assists with “Breed & Release” programs to rebuild raptor populations across Europe.
We are a team providing a rescue service, 24 hour care and rehabilitation facilities for injured raptors. We provide a permanent, caring environment for raptors unable to return to the wild. We are committed to increasing rare species, and sharing knowledge and information on the medical treatment and rehabilitation of raptors. Emergencies are handled 24hrs a day, check our if you find a bird page for information on what to do and our contact phone number.